10 Days in 2010

Sunday, January 10, 2010

What the significant with 10 and 2010..maybe it same with number 10, but for me it a day that leave me and will not come back...

Just now i just watch final of AJL 2010 and of course there have a winner, but only the best deserve to get that...

Now what I'm thinking is, there's only few things that give me happy..want to know?let check out of it's:
1) Complete register the subject for the last semester in this University
2) Get the subject that i want to learn about it - Web design & technology, Intro. to Information Tech and Entrepreneur Development and Innovation...
3) Watch final music award (AJL lol)...:)
4) Eat durian with pulut...so marvelous...
5) And for 10 years...I found my pen pall from Turkey - Banu Atalay..

And also have many sad and bad thing for me to face on or to hear...but I must accept all of this...that what must have in Life of Man..

2 comments:

@n9e7o January 11, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

hehehe...
I like no 4...
Eat durian with pulut until u can not get up...hahaha....

Unknown January 11, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

thank u =) its very nice to meet u again..
u made me happy so much..and now, Saya mahu makan tom yam ( so much ;) )

your old pen friend B. A.

Post a Comment

  © Life of Man On The Road

Back to TOP